* Foot Soak: Soak feet in quarter bucket of warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. To this water add half cup of coarse salt and 10 drops of lemon or orange essential oil (if you cannot get essential oil, use half cup of lemon or orange juice). If you have a sweaty feet, use a few drops of tea tree oil, as it has germicidal properties. This helps to deal with bad odour from feet.
* Lotion for Foot: Combine together three tablespoons of rose water, two tablespoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon pure glycerin. Rub this mixture on feet and leave it on for half-an-hour.
* Foot Care for Dry Feet: Again add two tablespoons honey, one tablespoon herbal shampoo and one tablespoon almond oil to quarter bucket of cold water. Soak your feet in it for 20 minutes.
* Foot bath: Add rose water, lemon juice and a splash of eau de cologne in cold water and soak feet in it. This method cools, cleans and removes odour from feet.
* Oil Massage: Take 100 ml olive oil and add two drops eucalyptus oil, two drops rosemary oil and three drops khus, or rose oil. Mix together and keep in airtight glass jar. Use a little of this for foot massage. It cools and protects the skin and keeps it healthy.