Looking for a herb that will treat most of your health problems? Try Giloy! It offers a large number of benefits and is something you should definitely add to your lifestyle. Would you like to know more? Read on!
Giloy is one of the most important herbs to exist in Ayurveda. It is also known as Indian Tinospora or (Giloya/Guduchi) in Hindi. Giloy has often been called Amruta, the Indian name for nectar. It is used for a variety of purposes, especially when it comes to treating diseases.
- Giloy can be used along with castor oil to relieve gout.
2. It can be used along with ginger to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Giloy is used with sugar to treat skin and liver related diseases.
4. It is also used with ghee to treat arthritis.
5. Giloy is used with jaggery for treating constipation.