The 20th International Ayurveda Symposium, an annual event will be held this year in Bristein, Germany on September 14, 15, 16; 2018. This international gathering of experts since 1998 provides important impetus in the fields of education, research, and practice in ayurvedic medicine. In 2017, the Symposium was supported by the Indian Ministry of AYUSH, which will be represented by an official government delegation on the congress. In addition, recognized professional associations and academic institutions stand aside as partners for this conference.
Key topics of the symposium include:-
- Ayurvedic therapy strategies for lifestyle diseases
- Ayurveda and detox: The concept of Langhana therapies
- Classical Ayurvedic texts in the light of modern sciences
- Vastu Shastra – Ayurveda for living spaces
- Market place: The world of Ayurveda products
For the 20th year in a row, the symposium is expected to attract more than 250 health professionals. Participants of the event can deepen their professional knowledge and learn more about the latest scientific and best practice findings in the field of Ayurveda.
The symposium will help to:-
- Meet internationally recognized Ayurveda doctors and professors from India and Europe.
- Deepen your knowledge in more than 40 top-class expert lectures, workshops and panel discussions.
- Participate in a stimulating exchange with fellow experts.
- Let yourself become inspired by the lively atmosphere on the campus of the European Academy of Ayurveda.
- Celebrate the Symposium’s 20th anniversary with us.
As in previous years, high-class speakers from India and Europe will present new findings from the Ayurveda research and clinical practice – an excellent platform for your further trainings to become an Ayurveda therapist or consultant. Be part of this intellectual affair with Ayurveda and see how modern and ancient healing traditions go hand in hand.